Automatic top-up of prepaid balance
Automatic top-up of prepaid balance by bank card
TollPass provides a new convenient functionality for all customers with prepaid balance contracts for effortlessly automatic top-up the prepaid balance upon reaching a certain threshold amount through a one-time and quick bank card registration.
- Uninterrupted automatic toll charging service
- You no longer need to check your prepaid balance every day, which will automatically be loaded with available funds from your registered debit/credit card when the limit is reached
- You decide at what residual value and with what amount the prepaid balance should be loaded
- You save time for administration and bank transfers
- With each automatic top-up of your prepaid balance, you receive an email confirmation that your prepaid balance has been topped up
- Full control and easy management of this payment method - registration/de-registration of various bank cards
- Log in to your Tollpass.bg user profile and go to the "Customer details" menu, select the "Automatic top-up balance with bank card" button
- Enter an amount to auto top up the balance to be withdrawn from the registered bank card
- Enter a balance limit at which your prepaid balance will be topped up with the auto-top-up amount
- In the next step, you will be redirected to the page of ePay.bg to registering a bank card
- After successful registration of the bank card, the functionality of automatic top-up of prepaid balance is activated*
*If at the time of first activation of the functionality, the availability of the prepaid balance is lower than the entered limit amount, you must make a standard top-up so the available balance exceeds threshold limit amount.
Intelligent Traffic Systems AD does not have access to and does not store bank card data in its system. Card details are entered on a page provided by our partner EPAY AD - a payment operator applying the highest security standards for online payments.