Senior Frontend Developer
Position description and responsibilities
We are expanding our team and creating a unit of senior developers to maintain, grow and upgrade the existing software architecture and platforms (tollpass.bg and Vinetki.bg).
As a Frontend Developer, you will be instrumental in architecting and building systems, interfaces, and integrations that make the product run and keep up with the speed of growth. You will have input in decision-making within the team and you will ensure we build scalable, performant, easy to maintain, and cost-optimized solutions.
- 2+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Excellent skills in HTML, HTML5, XHTML
- Excellent skills in CSS
- CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, Bulma, Material UI
- Responsive designs and animations
- Cross browser compatibility
- Experience with Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in at least one of the following - Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Teamwork experience
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- JS and DOM
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Image optimization
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience.
- Opportunity to create a software product from scratch that will be used by millions of users
- Personal and professional growth in a modern company
- Gaining experience in a field in which you will learn knowledge from the world’s best specialists
- Work in a motivated team of specialists in various fields
- Supporting colleagues with many years of professional experience
- Training and coaching and supporting work environment
- Attractive remuneration and salary
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Full time
Hiring steps and process
- HR call / interview
- Technical interview
If you consider that you meet the above listed requirements and want to work in a pleasant atmosphere, in an informal friendly environment, send your CV and we will contact the shortlisted applicants. The information that you share with us and your application will be treated with utmost confidentiality.